Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tender Mercy

I forgot to post this yesterday. On our way to town for family pictures, the low pressure light came on in our car while we were driving down 395, just before King City. No big deal, that happens sometimes in vehicles. We drove to my sisters house at 1:45 and met up with our photographers, which happen to be my sisters mother-in-law and sister-in-law. We then drove around for 2 hours taking pictures and drove back to my sisters house to drop off some things we had borrowed. As we went to pull away, Shad noticed that something was wrong with the car. He got out and found the front right tire totally flat. After he changed it with the spare and we dropped it off at the tire store, we realized that there was a good size hole in our tire. It should have easily gone flat while we were driving earlier, but it didn't.
Love Heavenly Father's tender mercies in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. So thankful for tender mercies, you could make a tender mercies list for your family all through this! I think I will do that along with my gratitude journal! What two wonderful things to "start" your list with!!! I know many more things have happened since the , as well. You have inspired me!!! I smile every time I think of you !
    Much love,
    Lanette

    ReplyDelete