Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mediport Inserted

This morning surgery came and went without a hitch. Love my surgeon! My incision is bigger then I thought and so is my bump but I still have a smile, probably because the local anesthetic hasn't worn off yet. He gave me some pain meds and nausea medicine but my body doesn't like pain meds to well so we'll see how long I take those. I'm pretty tender but still barking orders, according to my children, so I must be doing well. They keep telling me, "Mom, go lay down." I did lay down for 3 hours when I came home from the hospital and am resting now. I'm sure when my pain meds wear off I will be pretty sore. I've probably done too much and will pay for it tomorrow. Here are some pictures of the procedure and what mediport was inserted today. Don't worry, I cropped these to make sure they're "G" rated and not of me. My port is right next to my collar bone on the left side, unlike the picture below.

Power Port

Procedure

No comments:

Post a Comment