Thursday, February 26, 2015

Families Gift to Me

My husband and kids have been remodeling my bedroom for me over the past week, so that I will have something nice to come home to each time I have treatments or surgeries over the coming year. Rachael said, "Mom, you have to document this too." So here are some pictures of what they've been working on. It's not done yet but so much nicer then before. They've painted the ceiling, walls and doors, added carpet, added new light and doors and did all this to my closet as well. It felt good to get into this bed tonight even though my bedding is still in the dryer. :) Love my Family and all that they do for me in making sure my needs are met.

Just pulled the carpet and are pulling out all the staples. They thought this was fun!

Taping before painting the ceiling.

Makenna pulling staples.

Kiersten moved to the pry bar to remove staples.

 First time ever painting doors. Thank heavens for Youtube.com


 Here it is so far. Big thank you to Braiden, Jax and Halli for helping us move the bed and night stands in after school today. They're pretty heavy. Jax and Caleb even went under the house to move the phone cable for the internet, all while I laid on the couch.
Pretty flowers delivered by friends!

6 comments:

  1. Feeling like such a jerk. Just realizing I forgot to vacuum before I left. They were still working on it and you were sleeping and I didn't want to bug Shad so I got up to leave. The carpet people ended up packing up as I was leaving. And I totally forgot. I am so sorry! It looks so great though! I think this is the sweetest gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca it is beautiful!!! Look's so peaceful!! Love you
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did a fantastic job. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say you've got a pretty incredible team there😍. Mighty prayers are being offered for you my dear, so I have no doubt that you'll be well taken care of! My love to you❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much love in one small room! Hugs and love to all of you!!!thinking of you every day!
    Lanette

    ReplyDelete