Friday, February 27, 2015

Biopsy Update

Dr. Droesch called today to check up on how I was doing and let me know that my pathology report came back on my lymph node biopsies. Right lymph node positive for tumor or cancer cells and left lymph node looks suspicious, so doing more testing. That would put me at a stage 3. When it rains it pours but I do love a spring rain.


3 comments:

  1. I love your courage...so let it be fierce every day as you fight this battle. My Mother used to sing to me as a child that "April showers will bring May's flowers"☔️ There's always the promise of a rainbow🌈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, love and prayers for your family, we love you all!!!
    Oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and your mom today - You are always looking for the blessings aside of the trials. Love you

    ReplyDelete