Monday, February 16, 2015

Family Pictures Sneak Peak



We have some cheesy smiles in our family. So thankful to Sarah's mother-in-law for taking these for us. This was a fast decision that had to happen today as there was no school and it was the day before meeting the surgeon. Again, everything has happened so fast that I'm worried I may be in surgery by next week or before this week is through so wanted to hurry and get something taken before then. We had to work with what we had at home since there wasn't any time to look for anything but I'm surprised how well our colors turned out.
Love my family!

Tomorrow I have an appointment with John Droesch, a breast surgeon in the Tri-Cities. We'll see what news he has to tell me. I always like to look online and see if there's a picture of the doctor I'm going to see, so it's not a surprise when they walk through the door. Not only is there a picture of him, but there's a tab under his picture that says video. If you click on it, it shows you what looks like a seminar that he presents on breast cancer. I'm including the link for those who'd like to watch it. Warning! It's 43 minutes long. 

http://www.kadlec.org/clinic/our_providers/john_droesch_md

1 comment:

  1. I love your family pictures!!!!
    Of course I love your family, first! Then the pictures! You are all so cute! Even Shad, he's my cute little brother! It has been so fun for we to watch you and Shad as you grew up, I have pictures in my mind of both of you at different stages in life, and then together as a family. We love your kids and have enjoyed having them in Primary and Sunday School through the years. And you two were such great second parents to Joslyn, she loves you too! Your family isbeautiful inside and out and has always been so. Looking forward to the miracles we will experience with you!!! Know how much we love you!!!
    Hugs,
    Lanette

    ReplyDelete