Wanted to put a shout out to my Beautiful Rachael Christine. She has been officially accepted by both BYU and BYUI. She looks college bound in the picture above. (Not sure I like that.) She heard from BYUI over a month ago and BYU last Friday. She plans on majoring in Nursing, but I know that she loves English as well. Love this girl more then words can express! Heavenly Father knew I needed her in my life. As she has reminded me so many times, "I'm so lucky to have her." She is just a small thing, but the best gifts come in small packages and she's no exception. She was born to Stand Out. If Rachael sets her mind to something she will find a way to get it done and do it well. She's a beautiful Daughter of God and I'm so blessed she calls me Mom.



She still loves her dad the most. :)
ReplyDelete... And me aunt!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Rachel. You'll be awesome wherever you go!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Rachel!! How exciting :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Rachel!! How exciting :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Rachael! What an accomplishment!!! She is exceptional. I love seeing her and Caleb interact at school - they are sweet to each other!
ReplyDeleteCongrats for her and you!! She is a special young woman..
ReplyDeleteWay to go Rachel, yes, she is so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteJust like her Mother and Grandmothers!!!!
Hugs,
Lanette