Monday, March 9, 2015

Life Goes On

A beautiful part of Heavenly Father's Plan is that Life Goes On.


A friend of mine stopped by the other day and used one of her many talents to add some beautiful color to the front of my house. She didn't tell me she was going to do this. My kids noticed her out the front windows of our house and wondered what she was doing. A beautiful reminder in early spring of Heavenly Father's blessing that life goes on. Amidst all the trials and chaos of life one thing is constant and true, Life Goes On. At different points in our life, this fact may seem harsh or cruel but in reality how sad life would be if it didn't. 

What many of you may not know is before I found out I was sick my husband was signed up for several surgeries that he needed. Those were put on hold due to my situation. But this morning, we were able to do one of them quickly, before chemo starts this week. My same general surgeon was the one who performed it. He knows my timeline of events and thought now would be the best time to hurry and squeeze this one in, before farming season and my treatments. 
Yes, I know... love this surgeon.



Just had to take a picture of the license plate on the bottom of his bed. Isn't that awesome! All went well and he's home recovering now. Should be raring to go by Thursday.


Grateful for someone who supports me in all aspects of my life. I'll take a turn and be his nurse for a few days. Love you Sweetheart!



3 comments:

  1. You are one of the strongest women I know. When you face such trials, you choose to open your heart and mind to the great blessings and strength that drawing close to your Heavenly Father can bring. He knows your name.. That's huge !! The peace that He offers us is endless. I'm grateful you have let us travel with you (through your blog). We can pray for specifics as you share your life with us. God bless you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace said, "Uncle Shad looks weird in that costume." Can't win her over everyday Shad. :) But most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Shad gets some SURGERY TLC TOO!!!! LOL... Love your smiles and the love you have for each other. You guys Rock!!!!
    Hugs and love,
    Lanette

    ReplyDelete