I noticed a little of this yesterday...
Which lead to this today...
So now I look like this....
Thank you Heather for making it more manageable!
Now there won't be as much hair to clean up after as it continues to fall out.
(BTW, that was a cut hair pile above, not pulled hair.)

I hear it comes back even curlier, so you're gonna have a whole lot of gorgeous curls😍 There's a whole lot of prayers going out on your behalf sweet girl. One can honestly say you are intensely loved❤️
ReplyDeleteI bet you look adorable! I saw your cute family at conferences today...you were missed!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun visiting with you yesterday! I forgot the Banana Bars recipe :( You are in our prayers today!!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun visiting with you yesterday! I forgot the Banana Bars recipe :( You are in our prayers today!!
ReplyDeleteI always thought you looked good with short hair.😀 now we need to see the front.
ReplyDelete