I want you to know my heart was there on your meal preparation day even I could not be...😢 I was a part of your meal assembly ahead of the cooking...shopping for your items😉. I had the best time because I thought of you and your sweet family as I went down your shopping list and the thought of each of you being nourished by so many loving hands☺️ It was a privilege helping you in this small way. Service is like that...it's never a burden when you take the time to picture those sweet faces you love so much!❤️
I didn't even get word this time! I would have helped. You are surrounded by wonderful people!
ReplyDeleteI want you to know my heart was there on your meal preparation day even I could not be...😢
ReplyDeleteI was a part of your meal assembly ahead of the cooking...shopping for your items😉. I had the best time because I thought of you and your sweet family as I went down your shopping list and the thought of each of you being nourished by so many loving hands☺️ It was a privilege helping you in this small way. Service is like that...it's never a burden when you take the time to picture those sweet faces you love so much!❤️