Sunday, April 12, 2015

One Day At A Time

I know people are wondering how I am after my third round of chemo but it's hard for me to get on and blog days after treatment because it makes me sick. So this will be short. I am doing better then expected. I was told I would get sicker and sicker with each treatment and that has not been the case for me. I have different things that bother me each time. I'm not constantly nauseous but different smells is usually what sets it off. Headaches come and go daily. The metal taste is my mouth usually ruins most foods. Everything tastes good for the first couple bites but that's about as far as I get.

This time, what gets me the most, is how yucky I feel inside. I just feel full of poison and I can't get rid of that yucky feeling. I can't breath it out, shower it out, walk it out or any of the other ideas that come to mind. It's my constant companion and I REALLY dislike it!! One more round of the bad chemo then I hope I feel different with the next four rounds. I'm almost half way. One day at a time:)




3 comments: