All of these I can see in my life. The Laundry one is the one that frequently occurs. The Two-Trips one is once a week (I'm actually proud of how much stuff I can carry in one trip), and the Dinner Every Night haunts me often. :) Thanks for the smile.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThird cartoon from the top of this post. Mom said that to me! Strange to be the oldest child:)
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic!!! Thanks for giving me a laugh😃
ReplyDeleteI can relate to all but 4 & 5 sum it up. Love ya Becky 😝
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I can relate to several of these.
ReplyDeleteAll of these I can see in my life. The Laundry one is the one that frequently occurs. The Two-Trips one is once a week (I'm actually proud of how much stuff I can carry in one trip), and the Dinner Every Night haunts me often. :) Thanks for the smile.
ReplyDeleteLife brings out the best in all of us!! Thanks for the laughs.
ReplyDelete