A couple weeks ago my kids were cleaning the house and I can't be in there when they're using cleaners, so I went for one of my first walks outside. I slowly walked three laps around the trees in front of my house. It totally wore me out and put big blisters on the bottom of my feet but it felt so good to be outside in the sunshine. Frustrating how the simplest things can wear me out now, but when I was done I laid down on the grass under a maple tree in my yard and took this picture.
When I took it, I didn't see the sunbeams. I just saw that my beautiful tree was just starting to get its leaves and I thought it was pretty. It wasn't until I looked at the picture on my phone that I saw the sunbeams coming down. The main burst of sun, shining down on my house, supported by lots of other little sunbeams around it and I started to cry.
At church, our little 3 year olds attend a primary class and we call them the Sunbeams. They sing a song that says:
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
to shine for him each day.
In every way try to please him
at home, at school, at play.
A sunbeam
A sunbeam
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
A sunbeam
A sunbeam
I'll be a sunbeam for him.
That simple song brought new meaning to me that day. I hope that in this small moment of time in my life that I can be a sunbeam for others. I realize it's the little sunbeams, friends and family, that surround me each day that help me shine. So grateful for all you little sunbeams in my life that surround and support me and my family when we need it!

I truly see Heavenly Father's hand in that! My dear you have gone through so much...so much more than any of us will ever know. I do know He uses beautiful things in nature to share with us His love. I am so extremely happy you had a wonderful week!!!❤️
ReplyDelete