Grateful to be feeling well right now and on the second half of my chemo treatments. The above side affects are just little annoyances I need to endure to reach my final goal. I read stories of other peoples trials and wonder how they do it. Cancer is a scary word but there are many more silent adversities in peoples lives that are scarier then cancer. We all learn things when we have trials in our lives. That's why we have them. They help us learn and grow and progress in Heavenly Father's plan for us. A few things I have become more aware of through my trials:
- Everyone has them. Silent or outspoken, no ones life is perfect and what a blessing that is.
- You can't judge another persons situation if you haven't walked in there shoes.
- No matter how bad today is, tomorrow always comes.
- I feel better when I serve others. It takes my mind off my own problems and I'm able to accomplish more in my own life when I help others.
- I can never understand others problems in totality, no one can; even when I'm going through a similar scenario. But, little acts of service one to another can help one feel whole even though they can't understand or comprehend what you're going through.
- All talents, big and small are important.
- I love where I live! I've been blessed with great friends and community who support my family in all that we do. I realize I could never thank everyone for the acts of service done in behave of my family because I don't know all things that get done. I do know that the best way for me to say thank you is to serve and give back when I can to others as well. Pay it forward.
- Heavenly Father is always there. He is listening. I am his child and he wants to hear from me. He loves me and I love him. And I love all of you who pray in my behalf. I know he hears our prayers and blesses us.




Happy Mother's Day
ReplyDeleteLove you girl!!!!!!
ReplyDelete