Friday, April 3, 2015

Kiersten's 8th Birthday

Kiersten is 8 years old today. I can't believe I'm old enough to have one graduating and my last one getting baptized. My sisters mother--in-law offered to take some pictures of her the other day in her dress at the temple and they turned out so nice even though the wind was blowing pretty good.

She loved the flowers.


CTR - Choose The Right 

I made this dress for Rachael when she got baptized and all the girls have worn it. It was made with the material from my temple dress when I got married.

Kiersten loves babies! So we decided to dress up her doll in her blessing dress from Kiersten's baby blessing to take a picture with her. This is Kiersten's favorite picture!


Love this girl and grateful that she's decided to get baptized as Jesus did.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooooo cute! I think I am going to do pictures for Kamryn at the temple next year when she turns 8. Thanks for the awesome idea! She is darling💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little girl and the traditions you have woven into her life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos she is such a beautiful girl. Just like her mama😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful young lady and wonderful photos. There is such "Joy" in knowing your children have all chosen to be baptized and walk in the light. Such a comfort and a blessing indeed.!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress you made and so special for all the girls to wear it. Darling girl.

    ReplyDelete